Sunday, January 13, 2013


Questions:

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. Psalm 63:3

 

How can just one second, phone call, or conversation change what “we” thought our future would look like?  Over the past year a call did change my future. What I thought was going to happen, what I thought my life would look like changed in a split second based on what one man said. Of course after the moment of shock wears off, you then are faced with questions for the Lord.  I had questions like “ Lord , I thought this was your will” , “ I thought you brought this person to me” ,  “ I thought this or that” , However what I did not realize is that while asking and wondering what the answers to those questions are it is not about getting those questions answered. It is about trust in the Lord to see and believe that He has changed the course of your future.  To keep walking in faith with Him carrying you through and to completely surrendered to Him (Isaiah 43:2).  As children of the Lord we know that He will work all things for good. 

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[ have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

As much as I was hurt, I have never seen the hand of the Lord more clearly then in everything that has happen since. The Lord’s ways are not ours, dear one.  (Isaiah 55: 8) Sometimes what or why we thought He brought someone into our life is not what He intended at all. For my personally story I know the Lord  allowed this man coming into my life so that I could in return see Jesus’ mighty hand of comfort, so that I could encourage and love on others facing similar hurts, and so that I could draw so much closer to my Savior. Looking back over the year of 2012,  I see love, happiness, hurt, sadness, unfaithfulness, doubt, comfort, peace and rest. I felt the love of a earthly man , I experienced firsthand a shattered heart , and pain in a earthly relationship, and then I was blessed and covered in the matchless, powerful, peace and rest of my Savior ‘s arms. I know dear sisters and brothers facing so many things right now and hurt and pain are upon them but remember that through all this Jesus never once stepped off His throne and He never once was not in control. Have peace in knowing that He saw “that event’ was going to happen in your life way before He even created you and find joy in the trial that He has given you

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything” James 1:2-4

Claim peace over this situation and make Him famous through this (Psalm 62: 5). He has given you this trial and He will walk you through it ( Isaiah 43:2). You have the amazing opportunity to become His witness through this.

You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,“and my servant whom I have chosen,so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.Before me no god was formed,nor will there be one after me. “ Isaiah 43: 10

Cling to Him in your time of need and He will restore you and make you strong and steadfast in Him ( 1 Peter 5:10)  

“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,”says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment